Greening the rural economy – potential and opportunity
Join us for the 2021 CLA Institutional Landowners’ Conference (ILC) on Wednesday 20 October at the Hallam Conference Centre in London. This year’s theme is Greening the Rural Economy – Potential and Opportunity.
This conference is an unmissable event for anyone working on behalf of, or with, institutional landowners. Book tickets today for you and key employees within your organisation.
You will hear from leading academics and utility regulators, and from representatives from Local Enterprise partnerships, institutions and other influencers. You and your colleagues will benefit from plenary and workshop sessions, with an emphasis on collaboration and sharing experiences with our speakers and with other delegates.
Under the Greening the Rural Economy – Opportunity and Potential theme we will discuss:
- What should a vibrant rural economy look like?
- How do you encourage the establishment of rural business hubs that are a local employment and innovation focus?
- Infrastructure: the road to electrification. New generation and building grid capacity.
- Decarbonising heating: heat pumps and district heating.
- Upskilling for the future.
- The potential to invest in Natural Capital.
Don’t miss this important opportunity to engage in the debate.
To view the programme click HERE
Speakers will include:
Head of Nature Programmes, Green Finance Institute
Director of Growth, Heat Pumps Federation
Dr Janet Dwyer
Professor of Rural Policy and Director of CCRI, University of Gloucestershire
Interim Chief Executive, D2N2
Take advantage of the rate CLA members and book your place today for the CLA 2021 Institutional Landowners Conference (ILC) by clicking the BOOK NOW button below.
If you need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org