We are delighted to invite you to the CLA's drinks reception and rural awards presentation at the Royal Isle of Wight County Show.
We are proud to have once again teamed up with the Royal Isle of Wight Agricultural Society (RIWAS) for the awards, which honour those who demonstrate success and achievement from all parts of the Island’s rural economy.
The categories aim to celebrate the breadth and depth of rural industries, and this year we will be announcing winners in the following sectors:
• Rural Tourism Business of the Year
• Wight Marque Food Business of the Year
• Small Countryside Business of the Year (up to five employees)
• Countryside Business of the Year (six or more employees)
• Overall winner from the above four categories, receiving the Isle of Wight Rural Business of the Year award
• Rural Young Person of the Year (aged 26 and under)
• Lifetime Achievement Award.
The presentation will be followed by a drinks reception.This event is free of charge but places must be booked in advance. If you have any difficulties booking online, the team will be happy to help book your place.
For more information or to book please call the CLA South East office on 01264 313434 or email email@example.com
Please note that while the event is free to attend, this invitation will not give admittance to the show ground.
Bookings for this event will open soon