Forestry Conference 2023 - Next generation: Securing our future
The annual Forestry Conference, organised by the CLA, Forestry Commission and Grown in Britain, is back for a sixth year - with a highly topical theme and great line-up of speakers.
The 2023 focus is 'Next generation: Securing our future', and will feature a packed programme of sessions and talks.
The conference is normally attended by up to 200 foresters, farmers, landowners, land managers and other stakeholders from across the country, and provides a strong platform to hear from a range of experts and case studies, share experiences, network and collaborate.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
• Trudy Harrison, Forestry Minister
• Dame Glenys Stacey, chair of the Office for Environmental Protection
• Sir Edward Milbank, landowner and Director of CSX Carbon
• Andy Howard, CEO of CSX Carbon
• Tom Williams, Managing Director of Maydencroft
• Jez Ralph, owner of Evolving Forests
• Christopher Williams, Chief Executive of the Royal Forestry Society
• Phoebe Oldfield, designer and furniture maker
• Ben Harrower, BH Wildlife Consultancy
• Jo Clark, Head of Research at Future Trees Trust
• Anna Brown, Director at the Forestry Commission
• Simon Bullock, Senior Woodfibre Manager, AW Jenkinsons
CLA President Mark Tufnell will also be participating in a session.
Tickets include a full day's programme, lunch, and tea and coffee.
These are priced at:
£100 +VAT for CLA members and Grown in Britain certificate holders,
£125 +VAT for non-members.
£75 Including VAT for Students (Please call the office to access this rate. Proof of ongoing studying to be provided)
If you have any issues booking online, please call the CLA South East office on 01264 358195 or email email@example.com and the team will be happy to assist.
Bookings for this event will open soon