Hear energy updates and receive a health check on your bills
CLA Energy and other energy firms to discuss topics like Procurement & Strategies, Renewables and onsite generation, products and services followed by a talk with our advisor on Planning, time for Q & A’s and the opportunity to network after.
During this time, we will also be running an energy surgery where you are welcome to bring a bill and have an initial energy health check on your current contract by a CLA Energy Services expert right there on the spot.
They can check:
• Current unit rates, standing charges and the current Government Discount Scheme are correct on bills.
• For VAT and Climate Change Levy (CCL) overpayment.
• Offer Kilo Volt Amperes (kVA) analysis and compliance advice.
• Current contract end dates and offer advice on when the right time to buy energy would be.
09:30 – Registration and refreshments
10:00 - About CLA Energy Services
10:10 - Procurement & Strategies (see below for details)
10:40 - Renewables & Onsite Generation (see below for details)
11:20 – Planning advice
11:40 – Energy Health Clinic
12:00 – Light Buffet Lunch & Networking
Procurement and strategies – You will hear from Adam Holt of CLA Energy Services on:
• What types of contracts are available to the typical customer.
• Pros and cons of different contract types
• Market conditions – how did we get to this point and what does the future look like?
• How is energy purchased and how does this impact you?
Renewables and onsite generation - You will hear from Kevin Atchison of CLA Energy Services on:
• Energy monitoring
• Battery storage
• Wind turbines
• LED lighting and controls
• Carbon reporting
• New Meter installs
• Ground and air source heat pumps
• EV charging and software.
Bookings for this event will open soon