To help our members gain a better grasp of how natural capital is relevant to them, the CLA is hosting a series of events where expert speakers will discuss the development of environmental markets and how members can take advantage of current and future opportunities.
These events will cover:
• Funding available through the government schemes
• The main private sector market opportunities
• A look at the economics behind natural capital concepts
• Risks and realities of long-term agreements to nature markets?
• Legal and tax considerations?
• Where to start if you are interested?
• Real life examples
A festive buffet will be provided.
Natural capital applies economic thinking to the use of natural resources and the environment.