Simon Miles NCH RHS will be your host and tour guide for your visit to his 15-year-old, 3-acre demonstration forest garden.
- You will see the principles of forest gardening laid out in its practical form. An example of a living eco system that produces highly nutritious natural food without the use of any fertilisers or pesticides.
- A demonstration garden that uses edible and medicinal plant species from all over the world
- Refreshments with a Q&A session after the tour
- An opportunity for you to ask Simon questions about your own potential or existing projects.
- Forest Garden Plant sales available (cash only)
Gathering at 1.45pm for a prompt 2pm start at the Forest Garden carpark.
Please dress for the day, walking boots and or good shoes are advisable.
The tour will take up to one and a half hours.