On the 27th February at 12:30pm, CLA Healthcare will host a webinar on workplace pensions where pension specialist, Fiona Terry, will cover what CLA members with businesses need to know.
- Understand employer duties related to re-enrolment.
- Learn about potential cost savings through salary exchange.
- Grasp your overall pension responsibilities as an employer.
Pension specialist Fiona Terry will guide you through these crucial topics, addressing key questions:
Joining instructions have been sent. Please check your junk/spam folder. If you are having any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace pension auto-enrolment - What are the workplace pension obligations for family businesses and partnerships?
- Proposed changes to auto-enrolment rules - When do employers need to be prepared?
- How can you ensure ongoing compliance with workplace pension re-enrolment duties?
- How can you effectively implement Salary Sacrifice to optimise tax efficiency for both the business and employees?
- How can you ensure that your current pension scheme is the best fit for your employees?
- Are you keeping your employees well-informed, up-to-date, and engaged with their workplace pension?
Bookings for this event will open soon